Our enrollment procedures include the following steps:
- Familiarize yourself with the basic Montessori philosophy
- Make an appointment to tour the school and observe a Montessori classroom
- Complete a new student application and forms
- Schedule an appointment for a student visit
- If your child is currently attending another school, please submit a student records request form to that school and send it to St. Paul’s Episcopal Montessori School
- On notification of acceptance, please submit vaccination records and a physician’s statement.
Please complete and return all enrollment forms before your child’s first day of school. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED UNTIL ALL REQUIRED FORMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED.
Our enrollment policy is that no child shall be denied admission to St. Paul’s on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, or national origin.
The following priorities are observed in determining admission
- Classroom space availability
- Currently enrolled students
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Balancing of ages and genders in each classroom
- Transfers from other Montessori schools
- Date of application, and
- Student evaluation
If you have further questions or would like to schedule a school visit, please call our office at (210) 271-2861 or send an email to email@example.com.